Tuesday 22 July 2014

Moment Captured.

Sorry guys for not blogging, its been over a month now but I promise I am BACKKK :)! I have been very buzzy trying to sort my life out, career wise.  

Back to today's post. :D

They say its the simple things that make you happy, I can't disagree with that, a moment captured 
while I think about what life has install for me. I appreciate all that I have and accomplished soo far
in my life..even though some days may seem dark, brighter days lay ahead. On a day like this is
when I think to myself sunshine where have you been all my life! Lol..
The fresh breeze makes it even better!Haa. 

I decided to let my hair breathe for a few weeks, but the long weave will be back in soon, I am loving my hair out I feel refreshed and ready to try something NEWW (hopefully). I will keep you all posted! 


                     Don't forget to check out the Make Money page for a good opportunity. 


                                                         What am wearing

                                                         Dress : Newlook
                                                         








 












4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures . U look amazing in that dress boo.x

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost thought you disappeared. Welcome back dear. You look amazing... and is that your real hair? It looks so healthy. Very nice!!!

    www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am back now hun lol thanks sweets hope ur doing fine. And No oo I wish I just put a hair piece lol ha!

      Delete