Monday 28 July 2014

L.B.D

A new post for a new week, whatever you decide to do this week remember time waits for no man, do something productive and surround yourself with people who bring the best out of you.

Back to today's post :)

A little black dress is definitely a wardrobe essential. One can never go wrong with it, you can dress it up and down and still look the part.

When in doubt I always pull out my LBD!! I need to get more :)

I decided to dress mine up with a blazer and heels. Ohh yess! (All Black erryythaang lol) and topped it off with a white clutch.  I am obsessed with black these days I guess I need to start wearing a bit more colour.

I know my posts are not long enough, as I gain the experience I promise they will be longer, still learning :)

                      *What am wearing*

                       Dress : Riversland

                       Blazer : Topshop

                       Heels : Pull & Bear

                          Clutch : Zara

                      Earrings : Primark

    Don't forget to check out the *Make Money*                  page for a great opportunity

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning. Every woman should have an LBD in their closet. Great pairing of black an white by the way.

    xo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous. I'm coming to steal your hair by the way

    www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, come get it its waiting for you lol :) xx

      Delete