Wednesday 18 June 2014

B L A Z E R & S H O R T S

Hey loves, this is the first post on this blog *yaay* I hope you all enjoy this blog as mush as I will:).

Look out for new posts every other day!!

 On this occasion I was on my way out for dinner and I decided to wear this outfit I've had in my wardrobe for a while. Since the day I bought it I didn't really feel like wearing it until this day, "I bet you are thinking whhyy?" I don't know is the answer lol!. I guess its all about rocking it at the right time.

*What am wearing*

Blazer : Zara

Shorts : Zara

       Top :  Newlook

         Shoes : Pull and Bear



I love love this outfit very comfy and makes one look classy :)


















9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    Love your outfit. Welcome to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit

    www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop whoop ! Am loving this . Good to have u on here. Glad you decided to start your own blog. I will follow u on bloglovin so that am up to date with your posts.x

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you hun I am glad to be here lol. Still trying to learn :D I will do that too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit babe and your hair is baaam...x

    www.babewithcurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice suit...

    Love,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete